Sunday, February 27, 2011

Camp

Wahoooooooooooo! What an amazing few days eh? What was your highlight, mine would have been the 7:30am starts...rather than my usual 6am! .....not really, I LOVED watching you all on the confidence course and the rafting made me laugh so hard.
5 raffle tickets go to anyone who visits www.wordle.com and creates a display about their camp thoughts.

What's on this week? final swimsation lesson on Tuesday, Room 11's assembly on Friday and perhaps we will finalise a trip to the Early Settlers Museum in a few weeks, watch this space...

What do you think about our new raffle ticket system? Let me know!

MsD



4 comments:

  1. WOW! u have got some really nice photos Ms Downie! my fav would be.......nah i dont have a favorite i like all of them what about you Ms Downie?



    emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon the raffle ticket system is pretty cool because you have alot of cool prizes to give away and yummy ones to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think camp was really cool my highlight was the flying fox and tower chanllege. im looking foward for monday ms downie and the raffle tickets is a really good idea :)

    JW

    ReplyDelete
  4. my highlight was the food and sleeping in a tent with mariette

    even though it says charlie it is me molly!

    ReplyDelete