Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 2


Hi Room 7,
How was your first week? I know I was very tired by the time Friday rolled around! Were you?

Did any of you get out in the 30degree heat today? My family and I went to the beach for 2 hours, it was fantastic to be able to spend Waitangi Day in the sun and surrounded by fellow Dunedinites! What did your Whanau do for Waitangi Day?

A few important things happening this week that you need to be aware of....
Swimming lessons begin on Tuesday; if your parents are helping us walk down to Moana Pool then they need to be at school for 9am please!

Also, who can tell me what is happening at 6:30pm on Wednesday evening? I really look forward to meeting all your parents and caregivers and hope that they can attend.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for the start of a great week! Ms D





7 comments:

  1. Grrrr i cant change the name miss_emma_grace in2 Emma



    oh and i cant wait for swimming
    i better get all the vivid of my legs!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I DID IT I CHANGED MY NAME 2 CHARLIE AND KNOW IT IS NOT miss_emma_grace YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete