Monday, May 23, 2011

Week four

Hello my fabulous team!

Well my goodness, I cannot believe I forgot to give you homework ! eek, what was I thinking! I think because I was out of routine with Matua visiting this afternoon! (Thanks Mol & Nesha for reminding me!)

Never mind, here is your homework for week 4
  • Learn your spelling words (as usual) including using them in sentences
  • Science fair - where are you up to? you should by now be able to tick off AIM/HYPOTHESIS/METHOD AND have interview questions for your expert. The reason you need some questions for your expert is to help you answer your questions, provide you some background research for your introduction.
  • You should also be thinking about getting your testing or inventing done. You should repeat your testing at least 3 times to ensure your results are reliable. Remember that you are welcome to do your testing at school, just make sure you organise a time with me beforehand!
Thanks
Ms D

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms Downie

    How are you?

    I LOOVEEEEDDDD the Tim Tam Slam!!! It was wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ms downie

    I agree with jenna

    THE TIM TAM SLAM WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete